Image Map

Friday, October 30, 2015

November Freebie!

Halloween is tomorrow, which means that I already thinking about Thanksgiving. I love this time of the year with all of the festivities! 

There is one special surprise that I have for you today! If you leave feedback on any of my paid products between November 1, 2015 and November 3, 2015 you will receive a November freebie from my store! My Thanksgiving Dinner Decimal Center  is the newest product in my store and I am super excited for you to try it! 


This product includes 12 task cards for decimal operations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Six of the task cards included in this product are standard algorithm, while six are word problems. This product could be used in small groups, as a classroom center or a classroom scoot. Also included in this product is the answer key and recording sheet for student use. 
Grab this freebie while you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment