Image Map

Monday, July 6, 2015

Welcome Y'all!


Hello everyone! I am just so excited to enter the world of blogging, and I'm a little nervous too! I am fourth year, 5th grade teacher in a rural community who is a lover of many things. If you want to get to know me a little better, check out my "About the Teacher" page to learn more. 

If you are admiring my fancy blog design, because I can't quit looking at it, it was created by the amazing Gabby from Gabby's Classrooms. I just cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was easy to work with, quick and took the vague direction I gave her and created this wonderful blog design. If you are shopping around I would highly recommend Gabby! 

Thanks for stopping in, and check back soon, there might be a giveaway in the works! Oh and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and TPT

Gabbys Classrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment