Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

2 for Tuesday



This week I decided to link up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher for 2 for Tuesday. Since it is almost back to school time I decided to choose two of my back to school products to put on sale until Thursday. 



My school is a Leader in Me school and we Leadership Notebooks (that are actually binders, I know it makes no sense). These notebooks allow students to make academic and personal goals, record their MAP and assessment data as well as anything they are proud of throughout the school year. 


Although this document is not editable, I will gladly create any pages that you might need or want. My 5th graders love keeping track of their dat and they love the feeling of meeting one of their goals. I love the data notebooks because it makes grading and conferences so much easier on me, all of the information is right there for parents to see. 


Leader in me is all about motivating students to be leaders and teaching them the skills that they need to become great leaders. One way that my school decided to spread the leadership love was for each of the teachers to choose one of their favorite leadership quotes to put up in their room.The leadership quote posters are great classroom or hallway decorations that remind students what being a leader is all about! 

Thanks for joining me for 2 for Tuesday! Don't forget to check out these two awesome products on my TPT store, they are on sale until Thursday. 


1 comment: