Image Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

2 for Tuesday

Summer is here and so is 2 for Tuesday! I am super pumped to be linking up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher this week with two great products on sale! 


The follow two products are going to be 20% off until tomorrow because I'm a little late getting my 2 for Tuesday going today! 


My leadership notebook was just updated today! It will be on sale for $4.00. My students love being able to track their own pre and post data, set goals for themselves and reflect on their goals. 


Leadership is a big deal at my school, and each teacher has a motivational quote hanging outside of their door to inspire teachers and students to be the best leader they can be. These 12 leadership quote posters are on sale for $2.80!

Don't forget that you can find all 2 for Tuesday sale items on TPT by searching #2forTuesday. Happy shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment